Once your order sets off from the North Pole, we'll send a jingle bell notification (email) the next day. If you're on our Elf SMS list, expect a magical text!
✨ Quick Bells:
- Check your Spam/Junk/Promotions folder, for our emails.
- Emails include a tracking number.
- 📌 Note: USPS First Class doesn't have tracking.
Order details: Log into your Member Account.
Curious about your package's arrival? 🎁 Click Here.
- How long will it take to receive my package? CLICK HERE
- Need to log in to your Member Account? CLICK HERE
NOTE: This is an email from our USPS Account Representative:
I know that it looks as though they are just sitting, but most times, they are in between facilities waiting to be processed, and as mentioned before they are not always receiving scans at each facility. Priority packages are taking 2 to 3 days depending on where they are being sent. Please keep in mind that the only service that guarantees delivery times is Priority Express.
During peak season, we recommend waiting at least 14 days from the date of mailing. At that time, you can open an investigation online at usps.com or by calling 1800ASKUSPS.