We apologize for any inconvenience, but we hope some of these known issues will help you out.
- Could be a mobile data connection issues. If so, try to connect to a nearby Wi-Fi or try again once you have a better mobile connection.
- If using a workplace device, your company may have (for security reasons) installed a firewall or have an outdated browser. We recommend trying to place your order at home or on another device.
- If you're on our billing page, and error reads: 'You must have 10 digits' it's because you're using an older browser in Internet Explorer. We recommend updating/changing your browser which you can learn more by clicking HERE!
- Please be sure the CVV code is correct.
- If the error reads: 'gateway rejected' or 'declined' charge, we won't know the reason on our end, so we recommend contacting your bank directly to see why the charge may not be going through. The reasons typically are due to the address and zip code not matching the billing address. We have had people use a new zip code where they moved, and they try their old one, and it works.
- If you find that you can't enter your credit card information, please be sure you are entering # where it reads credit card #.
- Be sure you are entering the Qty of packages you'd like to 'Pre-Order! If you don't, you will get this error below.
If you can't seem to figure out your issue, CLICK HERE to contact our support team. We'd like to help you out, but there are a few things we're going to need from you to better help you. Please provide the following:
- Are you using:
- Mobile device (iPhone or Android)
- PC (Desktop or Mac)
- What browser are you using:
- Provide a screenshot if you can.
- Provide the URL you're if you can. Just leave that page open on your PC or phone until we can take a look.