Not sure what browser you're using?
Click HERE to find out!
To make sure that you're updated to the newest version, please find your browser in the list below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome
To download and install Google Chrome, click HERE!
1. Click the menu button, and select the question mark icon (on Mac, select " Firefox")
2. Select ""About Firefox""
3. Firefox will automatically search for updates and display if any are available
4. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open Microsoft Edge's settings menu, and click on " About Microsoft Edge" at the bottom.
1. Open the App store on your Mac, and click Updates in the toolbar
2. If updates are available, follow the prompts to update