Not sure what browser you're using?
Click HERE to find out!
To make sure that you're updated to the newest version, please find your browser in the list below.
1. Open Chrome's Settings menu (on Mac, select "Chrome"), and click on "About"
2. Chrome will automatically search for updates and display if any are available
3. If there is an update, click on " Relaunch"
To download and install Google Chrome, click HERE!
1. Click the menu button, and select the question mark icon (on Mac, select " Firefox")
2. Select ""About Firefox""
3. Firefox will automatically search for updates and display if any are available
4. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open IE's settings menu, and click on " About Internet Explorer"
2. If "Install new versions automatically" isn't checked off, check it
3. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open the App store on your Mac, and click Updates in the toolbar
2. If updates are available, follow the prompts to update