In order for the calls to come through, push notifications must be turned on. The good news is because it was never actually called, it's still in your APP to reschedule. If you are going to schedule it for another day/time, please be sure to slide the notification to open the App, and you can get your child ready for Santa's call!
Here is an example of what you will see when you log into your Santa Call APP.
Below is what appears when a call is originally set up. If notifications are not allowed, then the notification can't notify you to swipe open the APP. If notifications are allowed, then it's a matter of sliding the notification open which will then open the APP and allow you to confirm the call and then receive it.
If you scheduled the call through the APP, but had it go to a different phone.
The call can be rescheduled by following these steps:
- Open the app on your phone (iOS/Android)
- If you are not already logged in on the Call App, you will be prompted to LOGIN
- Click the GOLD KEY to enter your Elf Passcode
- Click the green EDIT button to reschedule your call.
If you do not have a green EDIT button by your call, complete the following steps:
- Click the VOICEMAIL button (Santa's Face icon)
- Click the red BACK button on the VOICEMAIL screen
- You should now see the green EDIT button by your call, and can reschedule your call